About SDI Appraisal: Appraisals in Bradenton, Sarasota and St. Petersburg
SDI Appraisal Mission Statement
Stephen D. Ihrig II, principal of SDI Appraisals, specializing in the valuation of residential real estate in St. Petersburg, Bradenton, Sarasota, and Venice Market areas. Steve has been providing residential real estate appraisals as an appraiser and consultant since 2002. Currently a Certified Residential Appraiser in the State of Florida, Steve is working towards the SRA (Senior Residential Appraiser) designation of the Appraisal Institute.
Clients include attorneys, accountants, other real estate professionals, major banks, credit unions, mortgage companies, government agencies and private parties. Appraisal valuation, review, consulting and advisory experience includes over 5,000 residential homes, condominiums, 1-4 unit income properties, manufactured housing, large acreage parcels, complex properties, new construction & lake front properties.
Valuations include divorce, estate planning, tax appeal, high end properties, complex properties, retrospective review and analysis, REO/foreclosure, fire & flood damage, appraisal review, highest and best use analysis, market analysis, new construction, FHA (Federal Housing Administration), purchase and refinance.
Appraisals are completed in conformance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) and secondary market guidelines while maintaining adherence to the external agency regulatory appraisal requirements of the Appraisal Institute.
Steve is also Principal of ICMS Construction Monitoring Services, providing construction monitoring services for commercial use land development, building renovation and adaptive re-use of existing properties. Please inquire: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialized Professional Education & Development
- Private Appraisal Assignments: attorneys, accountants, property owners, trusts & other entities
- FHA (Federal Housing Administration)
- Real Estate Finance Statistics and Valuation Modeling
- REO Appraisal: Appraisal of Residential Property Foreclosure
- The Uniform Appraisal Dataset from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Appraising Manufactured Housing
- Worldwide ERC Relocation Appraisal Training Program
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
- Business Practices and Ethics
- Appraisal Institute
- Realtor Association of Sarasota and Manatee
- National Association of Realtors
- World Wide ERC
- Construction Management Association of America
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Business Supply Chain Management